Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Championship Game Predictions

New England Patriots vs Denver Broncos: This game scares me especially with the spread currently at -5 for the favored Broncos. Bill Belichick is one of the greatest defensive minds of our generation and he has figured out a way to stifle the greatest quarterback of our generation. It is the battle of two of the greatest minds and I can not wait to sit back and enjoy the ride. The biggest advantage for teams against the Broncos are when they are able to control the clock and run the ball and the Patriots will be able to do both. I think the Broncos ability to score may outweigh that ability though and I am reluctantly taking the Denver Broncos to win the game 31-28.

San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks: Seattle is the most difficult team in the NFL to beat at home. San Francisco knows this first hand and even though they are playing hot, I don't see the 49ers ending this recent run the Seahawks are on. I think they may make it closer than prior games in Seattle but Seattle will win this game. The difference to me is Russell Wilsons ability in pressure games vs Kaepernick's. I am taking Seattle to win in a low scoring 13-9. Spead on the game is currently -3.5 Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment