Monday, January 13, 2014

Damien Berry Story Looks Fishy

Damien Berry a former running back for the super bowl winning Baltimore Ravens sold his super bowl ring. Now he is claiming that is not true and that he would never do such a thing.

Berry spent the entire 2012 season on injured reserve before being cut to start 2013. Berry who went to the University of Miami is currently out of the league.

Berry who says "I would never knowingly sell my Super Bowl ring," Berry said. "I'm not that kind of guy. That's not me. The ring means a lot to me and I want to do whatever it takes to get it back. This isn't what I'm about." (Quote obtained from the Baltimore Sun article)


Darren Rovell obtained a photo copy of the paperwork filed to show that this was a legitimate transaction and it has Berry's signature on it. Whatever the case may be this former NFL player looks to be lying about the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment