Friday, September 12, 2014

Rapid Reaction: Adrian Peterson

Amid his legal woes the Minnesota Vikings have deactivated Peterson for this weekends game. The Vikings are playing the Patriots this week who allowed the Dolphins to run all over them last week.

My gut feeling is that the Vikings young running back Jerick McKinnon will be the replacement. McKinnon is a dynamic back but he is inexperienced. I would pick him up in all leagues in case this Adrian Peterson legal woes extend through the season. I wouldn't start McKinnon this week unless you are willing to take a risk in your flex spot. While Matt Asiata is the guy projected to start I think if he starts out slow or struggles it will be McKinnon's backfield. He has the most upside and potential to be a strong fantasy back. If AP is out for multiple weeks I would rather have McKinnon.

No comments:

Post a Comment