Monday, September 1, 2014

A Change in Philosophy

I absolutely loved writing about my evaluation of players coming out of college into the NFL, but one thing I discovered, and for those of you who know me know this to be true above all things, I love talking about fantasy sports. Whether it is fantasy football, basketball, baseball or some of the other sports I have been slowly venturing my fantasy thoughts into. As I began this fantasy football season, I did what I do every year. I compile my rankings of players by position and talk uncontrollably about this player or that.

I have decided to share this vast and to many useless knowledge I have obtained throughout the years and share it with my dear friends and anyone else who may stumble across my fantasy sports thoughts. Since baseball season is winding down and playoffs have begun for most leagues or are about to begin I will focus the majority of my Fall to football. I hope you all enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment